Our privacy policies explain how Wild Stone collects personal and non-personal information, classified as mandatory/voluntary and uses, discloses and protects such information through the Website. 'Personal Information' is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy shall include, but not limited to, information regarding your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, etc.
You may need to provide Wild Stone Your Personal Information during the course of using some services. For instance, creating a User ID, you need to provide information in your account while registering on the Website, or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, and/or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website.
Wild Stone collects only such Personal Information that is believed to be relevant and is required to understand you or your interests.
Wild Stone DOES NOT trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if express consent is sought from you.
Personal Information provided by you is used only:
- To facilitate your use of the Website;
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various services;
- To provide you with information about products/services and to send information, materials, and offers to you.
- To share important information regarding the Website with you.
- To send surveys and marketing communications to you that may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience on the Website.
- To help you address your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
Wild Stone implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information.
*However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.