Delivery and Shipping Policy
Orders can be delayed due to COVID-19. Rest assured we are going to deliver your products at the earliest.
Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation Email and SMS. It will include your order number and estimated time of delivery.
Estimate Delivery Time
We usually dispatch most orders within 24-48 hours (excluding on Sundays and public holidays)
- Though, we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 2 days of order date.
- Shipping charges are Rs.50/- below Rs. 249/- orders.. Also, there is a shipping charge of Rs.30/- extra for COD Orders.
- The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
Track Your Orders
- You can track your order through multiple ways, mentioned below:
You can track your order in "Track Orders" option on the Homepage.
- You can track your order through the specific link sent to you via SMS and Email, after order is shipped.
- You can connect with our Customer Care and we'll confirm you the tracking details with status between 9:30am - 6:00pm (Monday - Friday).
At the time of Delivery
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour etc.
- We take no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
- All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service within 24 hours of delivery. We follow a no returns, no refunds policy, once your order is confirmed.