This year’s Olympics were inspiring to say the least. To see our athletes not only represent our country but also be able to score medals have truly made us beyond proud. It should in still a sense of pride and need for involvement in sports in all of us after seeing our country do so well. This is a great time for aspiring youth athletes to get into shape and get to work. Working out, training can drain you, leaving you tired and unmotivated to maintain the routine. So, we thought of coming up with 7 self-care tips to help young athletes, potentially future Olympians stay healthy in body and mind and aim for the sky!
1. Treat your body like a temple- This one goes without saying. The body is a temple especially for an athlete and is to be maintained with utmost discipline and respect for yourself. As an athlete who stays out in the sun and is extremely active, you might probably feel drained out and sweat profusely and even start smelling stale. Therefore, it becomes important to stay fresh, energetic, well-groomed and smelling great. Wild Stone Intense Ocean Body Perfume is the perfect fragrance for you due to its crisp, clean scent with oriental notes that come from rosemary, it also infuses you with the sparkling, long-lasting, scent of the ocean, keeping you refresh and energetic all day.
2. Train your mind – Keeping your mind clear is key to stay active, focused and motivated throughout. It is said that athletes need to have tunnel vision, looking straight ahead without giving heed to distractions. To reach the elite level it almost becomes a necessity to have a kind of mentality where you are calm, collected and positive and leave behind the old habits that may eventually make you lose your interest in the sport.
3. Build a routine – It is important to train efficiently regularly and maintain a routine to reach the level of an elite athlete. Discipline is key to stay motivated and remind yourself of the goal you have desired for so long. This involves waking up on time, going to sleep on time, following your rigorous routine.
4. Take a day off for yourself- It’s very vital to take a rest as you do not want to cause burnout or any injuries while working hard without a schedule or a plan. It’ll be to no avail and only injuries. You have to rest some days during training camp. Giving your mind and body some rest. When you rest your body builds itself up. This can include fixing a nice bath for yourself, taking care of your body and hygiene, Wild Stone Hydra Energy is the perfect after-bath perfume as it refreshes you and puts your mind at ease with its cool fragrance and lets you relax and lets you enjoy your day off that you earned.
5. Focus on Conditioning – Repeated practices condition your body and make you tougher and gives you better stamina. Conditioning your body parts can be very important for an athlete. For Example, Combat fighter need proper conditioning of their limbs before a match/fight. It is one of the least spoken about aspects of training and is much underrated. An elite athlete should understand the importance of conditioning and how it affects your training regime.
6. Blood, Sweat and Tears – Push your limits! As opposite to self-care as this may sound, it is important to have such dedication towards your work that you’re willing to push yourself. This is a sign of a healthy mind. Be able to manifest all that hard work when it’s time to perform on the big stage. Becoming a legend at your craft demands blood sweat and tears. It requires unparalleled concentration and discipline. Wild Stone Legend deodorant for men is the perfect fit for the upcoming ‘Legends’ who want to become the greatest. It stays on as you bleed, sweat and cries all while keeping you smelling great and feeling great.
7. Follow the right coach – It’s very important to have the right guidance. A coach can make or break your career regardless of you being insanely talented. You can have all the potential in the world but if it is not directed in the right place it can become catastrophic, maybe even career-ending. Always pick the right coach.
There it is! Here are some ways to stay fit in the mind and the body. This year’s Olympics have unfolded the potential hidden in our country and all aspiring athletes should keep these tips in mind and try to apply these to their training regime to the best of their abilities.
Share this post